- Keep you text in HTML, this is a very basic thing to understand, if you write your content or target your keywords with in Images, Flash, Java-script the crawlers will not be able to understand them properly and will result in slow loading speed of your website, which will effect negatively in the rankings.
- Always use services of a reliable web hosting like Hostinger or Hostgator, because a website that goes offline will not gonna help you to rank well in the SERP’s of any search engine. The reason is that, those websites start loosing their trust in the search engines resulted in drop in rankings.
- Content, Content and Content, be sure to add some unique and useful content in your pages so that the crawlers will give some attention on your page.
- As we are in the latest trends in SEO, i would suggest this On-Page SEO Tip for 2015. Try to make separate pages for your services and their packages. Because doing that will double your chances to get your website visible in SERPs (make sure to add content in those pages too..).
- Put your main keywords and phrases on the Title of the page, Meta description, Meta keywords (not of much value but still works), also use your keyword at-least for once in your content’s first paragraph.
- Don’t forget to mention Language tag an character tag in the HTML source code, this is important to use because crawlers identify the targeted location of the content through its character and language tag.For example:
- Use Google Webmasters Tools as much as possible to see the errors of if any spammy thing is happening in your website. Not only this, you can also get “i“, “Links to your site“, “Crawl Errors” details from this. So..this is not only a tool, it is actually more then that.
- Check your websites URL on regular basis, and remove broken links if any. Because these broken links gives a negative impact on the crawlers and stop them to crawl the linked page.
- Use Canonical tag on each and every page, this SEO tip will stops the crawlers to get confuse in the pages of your website and cross check if your website URL is appearing with “WWW” or “without-WWW”.
- If you are running a local business website, then its very useful for you to upload aKML (Keyhole Markup Language) used to identify and label locations. Will give you better result in the SERP’s.
For Example:-<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8″?><kml xmlns=“http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2″><Document><Placemark><name>New York City</name><description>New York City</description><Point><coordinates>-74.006393,40.714172,0</coordinates></Point></Placemark></Document></kml>
- Do not copy content from other website, the content should be unique and informative for every Webpage. Otherwise, you can get a chance to taste Panda Penalty, which is very harmful for the websites.
- Use Robots.txt wisely to make sure crawlers index those pages which you want.
- Use (–) in you URL’s instead of using “_” and “spaces-(%20)” for a better understanding of URL to the spiders or crawlers.
- Include sensible and useful internal linking with in the texts of your webpage content to make sure all the pages get index properly by the crawlers. This will help in ranking and will also increase the page authority of webpages.
- Don’t forget to Include both HTML, XML and Image sitemap in your website Optimize the webpage for the targeted keyword before starting the Search Engine Optimization for the page, the keyword density should be 5-6% of the targeted keyword. So, that the page get a good ranking automatically and the rest can be gain with the Backlinks.
- Optimize the webpage for the targeted keyword before starting the Link Building process for the website, the keyword density should be 4-5% of the targeted keyword or phrases. So, that the page get a good ranking automatically and the rest can be gain with the Backlinks.
- Remember users will not come to your home page in order to navigate for another page, so make your website’s navigation is easy to navigate from any page.
- The Images on the pages must include proper keyword in the “ALT” and “TITLE” attributes instead of using an image name like this :- IMG1245.jpeg.
- Include top most ranking video from the SERP into your webpages for the most competitive keyword in your industry, will help you a lot in gaining the rankings you are willing to get.
- Properly use H1, H2 and H3 tags, do not stuff them unless you don’t have a lengthy content.
Well that’s all for now in TOP 20 On-Page SEO Tips and Tricks for 2015, i hope you are using them in your websites or if not then start using them now and optimize your websites On-Page in a more advanced manner to achieve the desired ranking which can be further converted into conversions.